December 22, 2012

Fight and survive gentle souls.






















PLAY 

A tear in the membraneAllows the voices inThey wanna push you off the pathWith their frequency wires
And you can do no wrong,In my eyes, in my eyesYou can do no wrongIn my eyes, in my eyes
A drunken salesmanYour hearing damageYour mind is restlessThey say you're getting better
But you don't feel any better.
Your speakers are blowingYour ears are wreckingYour hearing damage
You wish you felt betterYou wish you felt better
You can do no wrongIn my eyes, in my eyesYou can do no wrongIn my eyes, in my eyesIn my ♥
In my eyes, in my eyesIn my eyes...
This planet has become so superficial. 
Don't you think, little weight lifter?

Poor, poor boy. I wish you feel better.
In my eyes. 
                                                  •4A 41 4E 41